BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

About Me

Fact File

Name: Jade
Nicknames: Jadey, Jadeybabe, Princess. I prefer Jadey (everyone calls me it lol)
Age: 17 years old.
Birthday: 20th March 1992
Lives: Liverpool, England
Hair Colour: Red (It is dyed. I'm naturally a brunette).
Eye Colour: An awesome brown. I love my eyes.

Fashion Style

Back when I went to school, I often got bullied for my fashion sense. I have a weird taste in clothes and I often used to get called Goth. No, I'm not Goth, I would say more Emo/Goth/Punk as I prefer any clothes that have a funky way. I often wear skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance T-Shirt (they are my favourite band) so it may look like I am Emo but it is just my fashion sense. I often like to wear tutu's and go around acting like a fool too. I am still not Emo for acting like a fool (and I do not cut myself!! GRR! Attention Seekers do that!). I do wear a lot of eyeliner too and wristbands lol. My arm is covered in wristbands and friendship bracelets.

College

I go to a really funny college. All the people there are mainly from my old school, that is why it is so funny. I see people who used to go to my school and they sometimes say hello lol. I find it funny because the college I go to, anyone could get in. So all the loser Chav kids are all there lol.

I don't really talk to many people except when I see my old friends who also went to my school. But other than that I am always on my own just standing around doing nothing.

I study Combined English, GCSE Maths and Graphic Design (which is my favourite subject haha).

Leaving College

When I leave college (after I have got all my A Levels and GCSE results lol), I plan to go on to University to study English and Graphics. I will tell you now, I know that I will have to work really hard in Uni as I know how difficult it is to get the grades you want.

Life In General

I work hard in all subjects at college. I know what I want in life and generally I'm a kind person with not many friends (the ones I do have a special to me and I've known them for years.)

I live in a house with my mum, dad and little 14 year old brat of a sister but my life isn't terrible. Yeah I have times in my family were I argue and get blamed for stuff I don't do but other than that we are all happy.

Favourite Motto/Quote:

It doesn't matter about yesterday, it doesn't matter about tomorrow, all that matters is today. Live like the past is the past and the future is the future.

0 comments: