BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Welcome to I'm Not All That.

There are firstly a couple of things I just need to say.

  1. This blog is about a number of things. More about that in a little while.
  2. I need to go and get a coffee.
  3. I'm listening to some really weird music which I don't usually listen to.
  4. If this blog gets out of hand, just slap me.
  5. I like even numbers.
Now that I have told you those little facts, I can tell you what this blog is really about. I have had a number of blogs and I think that it is about time for one to be a little like a diary. I was thinking of a blog that had Beauty, Make-up, and Fashion Tips and How-To's and other stuff but I just figured that maybe I should have one that is more personal. So here it is.

The blog will be a Scrapbook/Diary/Organiser for me to write in everyday. Starting from today that is.

xx Jade xx

0 comments: