BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 22 May 2009

My Favourite Things

This is a list of my favourite things.

  • Music
  • Gerard Way
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Rainbows
  • Eyeliner
  • Facebook
  • Blogger =P
  • Money
  • Red and black.
  • Hair Dye
  • Converse
  • Cats
  • Family (When I'm not arguing with them)
  • Friends
  • Being alone
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Poetry
  • W H Smiths (I get most of my books from there lol)
  • Junk food
  • Stardoll (not a lot anymore but I still like it sometimes)
  • Purple
  • My bedroom
  • Charmed
  • Harry Potter Series
  • Learning (kinda geeky but who gives a fuck?)
  • Chocolate
  • Coffee
  • Pepsi Max
  • Dr Pepper
  • Galaxy chocolate
  • Chocolate fountains
  • Internet
  • Laughing
  • My little sister (she can be a brat but I love her. She makes me laugh a lot!)
  • Dancing
  • Acting like a fool
  • Sleeping
  • Boys
  • Playing on my PlayStation 2
  • Nintendo DS
  • Cute Emo Animations
  • Rambling on and on about nothing :D I do it a lot.
  • Expressing my opinion. Don't like it? Piss fucking off!
  • Random Status's on Facebook lmfao XD
  • Being loved :P
  • Showers
  • Catching snowflakes on my tongue
  • Technology
  • Being in my pj's
  • Black nail polish
  • My pink Heart watch
  • Singing random songs
  • Taking photos of funny things
  • Eating
  • Guys who look after their girlfriends (I think it is cute :P)
  • Nice smelling hair
  • Fresh smelling scents
  • Perfume
  • Rock music
  • Wristbands
  • Stripy socks
  • Makeup
  • Hanging out in random places with my friends
  • Having money to spend on whatever you want
  • Claire's (You know, the accessory shop lol)
  • Fluffy blankets
  • TV Game Shows (I just like them Ok?)
  • Online games (I love playing those Fashion and Makeover games for some reason)
  • Shiny hair
  • Watching DVD's with a load of chocolate and Pepsi
  • Tycoon games (Funny story)
& more. This is only (probably) a short list. I like waaaaaaaaaaaay too many things to put it all on a huge compilation or I'll probably end up breaking the site or something and then there may be a Character restriction on it because the list is way too long lol (see what I mean about me rambling on about nothing. I often do that but don't mean it hehe.)

0 comments: