This blog got its name because I think it pretty much sums up who I am.
I'm Not All That! I'm just a normal teenager, with a crappy life, living in crappy Liverpool in crappy England with crappy weather. It is pretty crappy if you ask me.
It also tells people that I do not think I'm 'all that' and that I hate people who think they are 'all that'. It pretty much sums up my opinions on Chavs who think they can mess up your life just because they are 'hard' (I got some news for those who think they are 'all that' or 'hard', YOU ARE NOT!!!) and think they can bully you into becoming 'one of them'. Just because you are different it gives them an excuse just to bully you (which, in my opinion and based on my own experiences, only makes you more determined to be different) to see if you change to being 'normal'. Being different does not make you a 'Freak' or a 'Weirdo', it just makes you what everyone else isn't (a 'Clone' or some who is 'Normal').
I just want to make a difference to the world and make those idiots see that they will be the ones living either on the streets, living in a flat smoking pot and other nasty drugs whilst 8 months pregnant with quadruplets or whatever and no money to support themselves or their babies (seeing as the father of the baby is in prison for shoplifting or whatever) or only getting what money they can on the Dole. Fucking losers! And the ones with the money will be the ones with Career plans and those will be the ones who are different. So fucking what if we are 'Dirty Goths' or 'The Wrist Slitter', I think you will find that we are the ones that Bathe and Shower so how the FUCK can we be 'Dirty', losers.
Sorry about that. I get a little carried away when I am annoyed or a topic is important to me XD
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
How the blog got its name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment